Terms & Conditions
Our Golf Membership
15% FOOD AND BEVERAGE TOP UP
- Members will be entitled to an additional 15% credit when they top up their cards by €50 or €100.
COMPLIMENTARY GUEST GREEN FEES:
- 3 per individual member, 3 per couple
- Each member (or the nominated member within the couple’s membership) will be issued with 3 green fee vouchers so you can invite guests to join you at no extra cost.
- Please contact the pro-shop to check availability and book your preferred tee-time.
- The voucher must be declared at time of booking and presented on arrival.
- Tee Times are subject to availability and vouchers cannot be used on high demand dates.
- Vouchers cannot be used for society or group bookings.
- All guests must be signed in to play with the member.
- Corporate membership is open to all directors, executives or employees nominated by the corporate applicant.
- All rates include VAT.
- Golf membership is included but GUI and insurance are extra and payable directly to the golf club.
- Meeting room hire is for up to 12 pax from 9am – 5pm.
- Corporate golf day includes up to 32 players with tea, coffee, scones, round of golf and 2 course dinner.
RECIPROCAL PLAYING RIGHTS AT FAITHLEGG GOLF COURSE
- Members are entitled to complimentary golf, midweek, subject to availability
- When requesting tee-time availability at these clubs, you must declare that you are a member of Tulfarris Golf Club and that you would like to avail of the reciprocal golf playing rights
- We ask that members do not reserve multiple tee-times for group bookings through this scheme
- Please show your GUI card on arrival
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time
MEMBERSHIP REFERRAL SYSTEM
- The food and beverage credit is €100 for referring a new gent or couple membership, and €50 for referring a new lady member. Referral system does not apply to junior/student memberships
- In order to avail of the €100 referral credit, the member you refer must be new to the club and not a former member
- The existing member must complete a referral form (available from the pro-shop) and leave it with Norma Storey who will then contact the new member
- Referral forms must be completed to ensure you receive the reward
- Both memberships must be paid for in full before the reward is issued
- Only the referring member receives the reward
- Members whom are joining a particular age related category will be deemed applicable if they are within the required age bracket on the 1st January of the year of joining.