With the magic of Christmas firmly behind us and New Year resolutions well underway, it’s time to start planning your next trip. You don’t need an occasion to spoil your other half with a luxury stay, but if you do, Valentine’s is coming! Enjoy a romantic getaway in the Garden of Ireland and make the most of the peace and tranquillity of the Wicklow countryside from the luxury of our four-star hotel in Blessington. With excellent dig options comfortable accommodation and beautiful surroundings, Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort is the perfect place for a romantic weekend for two.
Romance in Tulfarris
Surrounded by the Wicklow Mountains, Tulfarris is the perfect setting to spoil the one you love with a romantic escape for a special occasion, or just because! Guests can take in the stunning views with a stroll along the lakes down the Blessington Greenway. There are secluded spots to stop for a picnic and we can recommend plenty of special places if you want to pop the question. We offer a range of rooms perfect for a luxury, romantic getaway for two and have romance packages that cover your every need. Join us for dinner in the restaurant and enjoy award-winning food and drink. Before you leave, finish your stay with a fantastic breakfast before you head home, more in love than ever.
Romantic Things to do in Wicklow
It’s a bit of a drive but if you’re planning a very special question, this might be the most perfect place in Ireland! Lough Ouler is Ireland’s famous heart-shaped lake. Take a hike around the Wicklow hills followed by a dip in the lake for the ultimate exhilarating day ending with a romantic picnic for two against the magnificent backdrop. We’ve seen couples hire secret photographers to capture surprise proposals here and we’re sure they make brilliant engagement shots to display proudly.
Scenery is one thing we do well in Wicklow. Step off the beaten track, get out of the car and stretch your legs and you’re sure to see forests, lakes, rivers and valleys you need to see to believe. Enjoy one of the best views in the county at Beyond The Trees in Avondale. Combining a stunning 700-metre treetop walk with a 12-storey high viewing tower it’s the perfect place to explore hand in hand.
Russborough House is a place filled with love. It’s evidenced by the care and attention that went into every corner of the house from the ornate ceilings to the artwork displayed. Explore how the other half lives and dream of your future together in a house as grand when you visit Russborough House. Learn about the true love of Lord Beit and Lady Clementine Beit and their beautiful home, then explore the perfectly manicured gardens they created to enjoy together.
The Romantic Escape Package
Discover our romantic escape package designed with you in mind. Our package includes.
- An overnight stay in a luxurious room in Tulfarris with views of the scenery or golf course. You can enjoy tea and coffee-making facilities, a flatscreen smart TV, comfortable large beds and plenty of space to make yourself at home.
- When you arrive and check-in, we’ll surprise your loved one with a chocolate dessert plate designed by our head chef in your room. If you have a special message to convey, we’ll customise your plate to add to the surprise.
- Join us for a 4-course candlelit dinner at Fairways Restaurant with a celebratory glass of bubbles. Our chef has designed a special menu for couples, prepared to order.
- On your morning of departure, enjoy a sparkling breakfast in bed. Stay a little longer and enjoy each other’s company and the luxury of our guest rooms with a customisable breakfast delivered at a time that suits you.
- We don’t want our guests to worry about anything, certainly not extra charges, so we’ll include complimentary parking and Wi-Fi.
Enjoy a romantic break in Tulfarris Hotel in Wicklow when you book our Romance Package, exclusively available on our website. We’re also a registered wedding ceremony and celebration venue in Wicklow – imagine getting married with the backdrop of the Blessington Lakes! We’d be happy to show you around during your stay.